The aim of this policy is to comply with the information obligation of the data controller under Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR):
Identity of the controller
The controller of your personal data is Sara Grajpel with its registered office in Toruń, ul. Bema 42a/5.
Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Purpose of processing:
Provision of a translation/interpreting service (including, as the case may be: response to a request, issuing an invoice, keeping the register of a sworn translator).
Is the provision of data required?
The provision of personal data is voluntary, but some data may be necessary for the provision of a translation/interpreting service, so failure to provide such data may render the service provision impossible. Some data are necessary to comply with the statutory requirements referred to below.
Legal basis for processing
- performance of a contract or taking steps at your request prior to entering into a contract, or
- compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject (e.g. keeping a register, issuing an invoice), or
- your consent, or
- legitimate interests of the controller (e.g. establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims)
Recipients of the personal data
The recipients of the data will be subcontractors performing tasks on behalf of the controller (e.g. accounting office).
Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country (outside the European Economic Area).
Data storage period
Your data will be stored for as long as your contract with the controller and the limitation period for any claims are in force.
If your personal data are processed for the purpose of compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject, your personal data will be stored for the time necessary to comply with such obligation.
If your data are processed on the basis of your consent, they will be processed until your consent is withdrawn.
If your personal data are processed on the basis of a legitimate interest of the controller, the data will be processed as long as that interest persists.
You have the right to request from the controller access to and rectification or erasure of your data or restriction of processing concerning you, as well as transmitting the data to another controller (in accordance with Articles 15-20 of GDPR).
You have the right to object to the processing on grounds relating to your particular situation, but the processing will continue if the controller demonstrates compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- The site automatically collects only the information that is contained in cookies.
- Cookies are text files that are stored on the site user’s terminal equipment. They are intended to facilitate the use of the website. They primarily contain the name of the website of their origin, their unique number and the period of their storage on the terminal equipment.
- The website operator is the entity that places cookies on the terminal equipment of the website user and one that has access to them.
- adapt the content of the website to the individual preferences of the user, in particular the files recognise the user’s device to display the website according to his/her preferences;
- create statistics that help to understand users’ preferences and behaviours; the analysis of these statistics is anonymous and allows the content and look of the website to be adapted to existing trends; the statistics are also used to assess the popularity of the website;
- This site uses two main types of cookies – session and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary, they are stored until someone leaves the website (by entering another website, logging out or closing the browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the user’s terminal equipment until they are deleted by the user or for the time specified in cookie parameters.
- The user may at any time change browser settings to block cookies or to be informed whenever cookies are placed on the user’s device. Other options are available in web browser settings. It should be noted that by default, most browsers accept the storage of cookies on the terminal equipment.
- The website operator hereby informs that changing web browser settings may result in limited access to certain features of the website.
- The cookies used on this site (placed on the user’s terminal equipment) may be shared with the operator’s partners or advertisers collaborating with the operator.
- The information concerning browser settings can be found in the browser menu bar (help) or on the browser manufacturer’s website.